Thanks for your interest in becoming a member of the WBCA. These membership prices do not include registration charges for the fall clinic.
Individual High School Coach - $100.00
HIGH SCHOOL COACHES ONLY
One coach, accepted throughout the year.
High School Program Membership - $200.00
This membership allows up to 20 coaches AND the Athletic Director (20 total memberships). You can sign up coaches from all gender and ages. Note: You must sign up at least 11 coaches to get this membership.
College / University Program Membership - $300.00
This membership allows up to 20 coaches AND the Athletic Director (20 total memberships). You can sign up coaches from all gender and ages. Note: You must sign up at least 6 coaches to get this membership.
Friend of the Game, Youth Coach, or Referee - $30.00
If you are a friend of the game, a youth coach, or a referee this membership is for you.
Lifetime - $100.00
FOR RETIRED COACHES ONLY. This membership never expires and you receive a special membership card. If you come out of retirement to coach, you will need to purchase a regular coach membership but your Lifetime membership will kick in once you retire again.
Fall Clinic Pricing
1-3 Coaches Attending $115/Coach
Add a 4th coach for $95
Add a 5th+ coach(s) for $60
Benefits of Membership
- Become active and have ownership in the WBCA and WIAA working relationship.
- Take advantage of WBCA Mentor Program.
- Receive WBCA newsletter four times a year.
- Be selected as a head or assistant coach for the WBCA All-Star games.
- Be eligible to attend hospitality rooms at the Boys’ and Girls’ State Tournaments at the Kohl Center and Resch Center.
- Be elected to the WBCA Exective Board.
- Nominate your player for post-season awards and the all-star game.
- Be selected as a fall or youth clinic speaker.
- Attend WBCA sponsored fall clinic or youth clinics at a discount rate.
- WBCA legal assistance available to all WBCA members who need it.
- Attend outstanding WBCA Hall of Fame banquet.
- Be eligible for the following awards:
- Conference Championship plaques.
- 100-200-300-400-500+ win plaques.
- Referee Golden Whistle plaque.
- 25-year watch award and 35-year plaque.
- Head and Assistant Coaches of the Year Award.
- Athetic Director and Administrator plaques.
- Coaches Achievement Award
- Be eligible for the prestigioius Steve Randall Memorial award.
- Be eligible for the prestigious Eli Crogan Humanitarian award.
- Be eligible for State Championhips rings.
- Be eligible to be selected to the WBCA Hall of Fame as a:
- Coach - High School and College
- Assistant Coach
- Player - Men and Women
- Friend of Basketball
- Become more professional by attending your professional association.
- Receive discounts and specials from vendors and sponsors