Thanks for your interest in becoming a member of the WBCA. These membership prices do not include registration charges for the fall clinic.
Individual High School or College Coach - $75.00
One coach, accepted throughout the year.
High School or College Program Membership - $160.00
This membership allows up to 20 coaches AND the Athletic Director (21 total memberships). You can sign up coaches from all gender and ages. Note: You must sign up at least 11 coaches to get this membership.
Friend of the Game, Youth Coach, or Referee - $25.00
If you are a friend of the game, a youth coach, or a referee this membership is for you.
Lifetime - $100.00
FOR RETIRED COACHES ONLY. This membership never expires and you receive a special membership card. If you come out of retirement to coach, you will need to purchase a regular coach membership but your Lifetime membership will kick in once you retire again.
Registration Information 2019-2020
Registration for 2019-2020 season is now available.
Payment Options: Credit Card / Check
Credit Card Instructions: At the end of the registration process, click "Submit Registration Pay Now With Credit Card"
Check Instructions: At the end of the registration process, click "Submit Registration Print Form and Mail Check". Follow the instructions on the printed form to mail your form and check to Justagame Fieldhouse.
Membership runs from August 1st 2019 until June 31 2020. Membership deadline is March 5th, 2020 to be able to access the hospitality suites at the state tournament.
Benefits of Membership
- Become active and have ownership in the WBCA and WIAA working relationship.
- Take advantage of WBCA Mentor Program.
- Receive WBCA newsletter four times a year.
- Be selected as a head or assistant coach for the WBCA All-Star games.
- Be eligible to attend hospitality rooms at the Boys’ and Girls’ State Tournaments at the Kohl Center and Resch Center.
- Be elected to the WBCA Exective Board.
- Nominate your player for post-season awards and the all-star game.
- Be selected as a fall or youth clinic speaker.
- Attend WBCA sponsored fall clinic or youth clinics at a discount rate.
- WBCA legal assistance available to all WBCA members who need it.
- Attend outstanding WBCA Hall of Fame banquet.
- Be eligible for the following awards:
- Conference Championship plaques.
- 100-200-300-400-500+ win plaques.
- Referee Golden Whistle plaque.
- 25-year watch award and 35-year plaque.
- Head and Assistant Coaches of the Year Award.
- Athetic Director and Administrator plaques.
- Be eligible for the prestigioius Steve Randall Memorial award.
- Be eligible for the prestigious Eli Crogan Humanitarian award.
- Be eligible for State Championhips rings.
- Be eligible to be selected to the WBCA Hall of Fame as a:
- Coach - High School and College
- Assistant Coach
- Player - Men and Women
- Friend of Basketball
- Become more professional by attending your professional association.
- Receive discounts and specials from vendors and sponsors